Over the past few weeks I have completed kick-boxing. I lost 6 inches and 4 lbs. Now I have a personal trainer (3x's/week for 60 minutes) and bootcamp ( 3 hrs/week). I hurt. sore is not even close.
I have started doing sabatoge to my whole plan to get myself into shape. Snickers ans zaxby's being the drug of choice. Of course the next question is why -- not sure yet, but I am going to keep working on it.
I have been greatly blessed with friends and famly and a financee who keep my hopes up that I can lick it.
I also have depended on my addiction to the Biggest loser. Ali won this time and she is an inspiration to me.
Here is to all the soreness, tired body, sleeeping like a rock, and trying to minimize the splurge.
Tomorrow, I'm going hiking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment